- Contact Frank and Angie
- Heaven Ministries
- Expats In Cuenca
- Cuenca Ecuador Videos
- We Saved Thousands in Cuenca!
- Cuenca Ecuador Real Estate
- Cuenca Ecuador Cost of Living
- Moving to Cuenca Ecuador?
- Cuenca Ecuador Rentals
- Cuenca Ecuador Health and Well Being
- Ecuador Coasts and Cities
- Cuenca Ecuador Weather
- Crime and Safety in Cuenca Ecuador
- What is Cuenca Ecuador Like?
- FREE Cuenca Restaurant Guide
- DIY Cuenca Landing Guide
- $300 Cuenca Rentals
- DIY Cuenca Landing Guide Video Reviews
- Message to our Readers/Viewers
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Cuenca Beautiful! Old World Architecture, River Scene and Parque Calderon
We've lived in Cuenca for 3 months now and not a day goes by that we don't enjoy something about Cuenca or discover something new and neat about Cuenca. Some days we'll be walking along the cobblestone streets downtown and I'll see a colonial building that I haven't seen and I'll just have to take a picture. This is where this video comes from--a hodge podge of short videos and photos that I have taken of different areas of Cuenca. Enjoy!