The condos in these pictures are not just for gringos; they are for anyone who wants to pay around $400 for a furnished one bedroom and $750 for furnished three bedroom, give or take a hundred. I mean not everyone is frugal. These condos all happen to be off of the main street of Avenue Las Americas and Avenue 12 De Abril by one of the Supermaxi stores.
We walked up to Supermaxi yesterday to buy our usual Parmesan cheese and olive oil and I shot these pictures on the way up there.
Cuenca is a neat city! We love Cuenca!
As you can see by the photos, not all of Cuenca looks old like Italy; that's just downtown in the city center. Cuenca also has its newer sections.
But notice how all of the condos look the same.
I'm not sure if this building is a condo or office building, but it is probably both.
Before I end this post I want to share with you the gasoline prices here in Cuenca. If you can't read the price, click on the picture.
- Contact Frank and Angie
- Heaven Ministries
- Expats In Cuenca
- Cuenca Ecuador Videos
- We Saved Thousands in Cuenca!
- Cuenca Ecuador Real Estate
- Cuenca Ecuador Cost of Living
- Moving to Cuenca Ecuador?
- Cuenca Ecuador Rentals
- Cuenca Ecuador Health and Well Being
- Ecuador Coasts and Cities
- Cuenca Ecuador Weather
- Crime and Safety in Cuenca Ecuador
- What is Cuenca Ecuador Like?
- FREE Cuenca Restaurant Guide
- DIY Cuenca Landing Guide
- $300 Cuenca Rentals
- DIY Cuenca Landing Guide Video Reviews
- Message to our Readers/Viewers