- Contact Frank and Angie
- Heaven Ministries
- Expats In Cuenca
- Cuenca Ecuador Videos
- We Saved Thousands in Cuenca!
- Cuenca Ecuador Real Estate
- Cuenca Ecuador Cost of Living
- Moving to Cuenca Ecuador?
- Cuenca Ecuador Rentals
- Cuenca Ecuador Health and Well Being
- Ecuador Coasts and Cities
- Cuenca Ecuador Weather
- Crime and Safety in Cuenca Ecuador
- What is Cuenca Ecuador Like?
- FREE Cuenca Restaurant Guide
- DIY Cuenca Landing Guide
- $300 Cuenca Rentals
- DIY Cuenca Landing Guide Video Reviews
- Message to our Readers/Viewers
Saturday, February 2, 2013
We're Back at the Beach and This Time in Playas - VACATION!
We ended up staying at another beach front hostel for $33 for both of us per night. We were told the room had Wifi, but of course, it did not. It was also very small room and very old and the AC was rackety. We should expose the name but we won't, the staff was nice and they were accommodating as best as they could considering the situation...maybe they'll see this blog post and take care of the issues they have control over, such as noisy AC and saying the hostel had Wifi when it clearly did not.
You know, these little things mean a lot to us travelers who are just trying to enjoy a vacation. Frank and I never complain we just don't stay any longer than we have to in places where we feel there is no value for your money.