In this video we show our viewers some of the main parks and river paths that are located throughout the city of Cuenca, with the exception of the Cajas National Park, which is about 10 or 15 miles outside the city.
What's in this Video?
1. Cajas National Park - Alto Pista Highway
2. Parasio Park - Ave Pumapungo
3. Tomebamba River walk - starts at Ordonez Lasso (gringolandia) ends at Parasio park where it forks into the Paute River
4. Yanuncay River Walk - runs along Primero De Mayo, starting at Las Americas, passed Solano and Parasio Park and then runs into the Paute River where the path continues in the Monay area
5. Tres de Noviembre River walk - runs along the Tomebamba, passed Parasio park, where River Paute continues into Monay district.
6. Madre Park - Doce de Abril in El Vergel area
If you liked this video, you'll love these river walks.
We're an Expat Family of Five, Living Frugal, Healthy and Happy Abroad. We live in Cuenca, Ecuador and travel the Ecuador coast whenever we get a chance. We just adventured throughout the country of Panama for five weeks! Come along and enjoy some of our experiences with us!