10 Years of Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

CAME HOME to DISCOVER IT WAS BURNING During My Retire Early Lifestyle

 The moment this happened the loud pop noise really scared me (Angie) as I was sitting in the dining room near where it was burning! I jumped up out of my chair and yelled for Frank to help! Here's what happened...We also share some of our readers comments. We very much welcome your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HMFamilyLife and Discover Cuenca Ecuador Comment Policy
We welcome applicable and respectful comments. Off-topic comments may be removed.